Thursday, July 10, 2014

Pimping is the Sport of Kings!



Pimping is the sport of kings.
 By Al Pratt

A web site that was made from the history of street life. Back in the day my books will take you there from true stories. That were live out by me in this life style as a player pimp and gangster. Deciding in my late life to lend my hand to writing. Now as a publish author I can now lay this life style out in my books pages. For you to read from my E books or now in paper back.

ENTER THE SITE TO CHECK OUT OUR BOOKS"THE SPORT OF KINGS and BLACK BOTTOM SLIM"

My books are a part of street life. The history my life, as well life I've seen. Over years of being a active player. In this life style as a player and pimp! Not in anyway something to use as any a vocation. I strongly suggest don't try this at home. My books are for Player's and Play girls! 

No comments:

Post a Comment